3 bedroom terraced house for saleWinford Drive, Broxbourne
- Extended 3 Bedroom House
- Bathroom Re-fitted 2 Years Ago
- Kitchen Breakfast Room Which Has Just Been Re-fitted
- Spacious 26' x 15' Lounge Diner
- Garage En-Bloc
- Close To Schools
- Planning Passed To Extend Bed 2 - Ref 07/16/1048/HF
A Delightful extended 3 bedroom mid terraced house with a garage en bloc situated in a side turning of just 4 houses in this highly sought after location close to Broxbourne School. The property offers spacious accommodation with a large Lounge Diner and has been greatly improved over recent years to include a re-fitted Family Bathroom approximately 2 years ago and a superb Kitchen Breakfast Room which has just been re-fitted. Planning permission has also just been passed to extend bedroom 2 over the kitchen - Ref 07/16/1048/HF. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a pedestrian access gate at the end leading onto the road behind. Local shops are within approximately 0.5 of a mile, The local Primary School is just across the road, The Broxbourne School is approximately 1 mile and Broxbourne Railway Station (London Liverpool Street) is approximately 1.5 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45362556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.