2 bedroom apartment for saleChequers Avenue, High Wycombe
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 22ft Open Plan Living Room And Kitchen
- Wood Flooring
- Custom Built Breakfast Bar
- Exclusive Development
- Close To Retail Park And The Rye
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Perfect First Time Purchase
Two Double Bedrooms
22ft Open Plan Living Room And Kitchen
Custom Built Breakfast Bar
Close To Retail Park And The Rye
Immaculate Condition Throughout
Perfect First Time Purchase
Crendon House welcome to the market this immaculate first floor apartment situated on this exclusive development on the popular East side of High Wycombe within walking distance of the retail park, The Rye and the town centre. The property boasts many features some of which include, open plan kitchen and living room with wood flooring and a custom built breakfast bar, bathroom, two double bedrooms, gas to radiator central heating and allocated parking. The apartment also benefits from having a security phone entry system and lifts to all floors. Please call the vendors sole agents now to book a viewing.
22' (6.7m) x 14'6 (4.42m). .
6'9 (2.06m) x 6'3 (1.9m). .
15'2 (4.62m) maximum x 10'2 (3.1m). .
11'6 (3.5m) x 10'4 (3.15m). .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45362742.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHHWCQJ4N240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crendon House Estate Agents, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.