2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlvenor Street, Ilkeston
- Two Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Recently Renovated
- Modern Kitchen
- No Chain
- Attic Space
Offered without an upward chain is this superbly renovated two bedroom end terrace property located on Alvenor Street. The property has been updated top to bottom boasting a high gloss modern kitchen along with a four piece bathroom suite. An internal inspection is an absolute must.
Offered without an upward chain is this superbly renovated two bedroom end terrace property located on Alvenor Street. The property has been updated top to bottom boasting a high gloss modern kitchen along with a four piece bathroom suite. An internal inspection is an absolute must not to avoid disappointment. The owner has also converted the attic into a usable space. Internal accommodation is comprised of lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.58m x 3.58m into recess )
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, gas fire with feature surround, bulit-in cupboards housing the meters and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.56m into recess )
Having understairs storage, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted shelving, stairs to the first floor, double glazed window to the rear elevation and access to:
Kitchen 5' 10" x 11' 7" ( 1.78m x 3.53m )
Fitted with high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, washing machine, tiled flooring, houses the combi boiler, double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations and double glazed door to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having spotlights and access to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.61m into recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, electric fire and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.54m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Fitted with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in corner shower (fed off the mains) and low level WC. Radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Loft Room 11' 10" x 15' 6" ( 3.61m x 4.72m )
To the rear is a block paved patio with borders and a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45363135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.