7 bedroom detached house for saleGillhams Lane, Haslemere
- Entrance vestibule, entrance hall, 2 cloakrooms, drawing room, loggia, study, dining room, sitting room, playroom, family room,
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dog/boot room, games room
- Main bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room 7 further double bedrooms, 3 further bath/shower rooms
- Integral double garage, detached double garage, summerhouse, garden stores, heated outdoor swimming pool tennis court, children's play area
- Large entertaining terrace, beautiful south facing gardens and woodland - in all bout 7 acres
- An additional 3.3 acres of pasture is available by separte negotiation
A handsome and substantial 1930's family house of 6530 sq ft set within beautiful south facing gardens and parkland grounds of about 7 acres.
Gillhams House is a substantial 6530 sqft family house believed to have been designed and built in 1936 of attractive mellow brick elevations in a classic Regency style. Internally the accommodation is particularly spacious and light profiting from elegant high ceilings with all the principal rooms enjoying a southerly aspect over the gardens. This is a house superbly suited to entertaining both formally and informally with the benefit of 6 reception rooms together with a study and separate games room. In addition, a generous kitchen/breakfast room with Aga is well complemented by the usual domestic offices. The bedroom accommodation is equally generous and served by 2 staircases with a fine main suite comprising of bedroom, dressing room and bathroom together with 7 further double bedrooms and 3 further bathrooms set over the first and second floors.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45365616.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26624255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.