2 bedroom apartment for saleBateson Drive, Leavesden, Watford
Sold STC £304,995
- Brand new apartments
- Help to buy available on all apartments
- Lift access
- One allocated parking space per apartment
- Fantastic location
- NHBC warranty
- 125 Year Leases
*** LAUNCHING ON SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER AT OUR CONNELLS OFFICE IN LEAVESDEN *** VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** CALL TODAY ***
A collection of BRAND NEW JUST RELEASED 2 bedroom apartments and a studio apartment. Part of a hugely successful development in highly sought-after Leavesden, the newly-released apartments at Abbotswood Park are sure to be just as popular as their neighbours.The two bedroom apartments and studio apartment all boast a contemporary design perfect for 21st century lifestyles. Amenities at Abbotswood Park include a post office, Co-operative food and convenience store and a medical centre. There is also a pharmacy and dentist surgery close by. For more choice the apartments are well placed to make the most of neighbouring Watford, with its range of shopping outlets and excellent transport links.
Help To Buy
Help to Buy *Based on a 20% Equity Loan.
* With Help to Buy, you need a minimum deposit of 5%. The government will lend you up to 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, meaning you may only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage. Queries relating to this scheme should be discussed with your legal representative.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEA100231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Leavesden . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.