3 bedroom detached house for saleOsterley Grove, Nuthall, Nottingham
Offers in Region of £215,000
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Very Well Presented
- Part Converted garage to useful storage area
- Driveway and Gardens
- Viewing Essential
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL of this WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a quiet cul de sac location on the popular and convenient Mornington Estate at Nuthall. The property has good access to local amenities, schools and travel networks.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...............................................This is a well presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac location. In brief the property comprises of porch, lounge, open plan dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom, part converted garage being utilised storage area. Outside there is a further garage store, double width block paved driveway and secure gardens. Viewing Essential.
Enter via secure double glazed door, double glazed window to the side elevation, access to lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.99m )
Having stairs leading to first floor landing, TV and telephone points, radiator, double glazed window to the front and door giving access to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 16' 8" x 11' 3" max ( 5.08m x 3.43m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to understairs storage cupboard, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Having two large storage cupboards, access to loft space, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.92m )
Having TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.08m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low flush wc, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a double width block paved driveway providing ample off road parking giving access to garage store and side gate.
To the rear of the property there is secure garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio and borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants shrubs and trees all enclosed by timber panelled fencing. Otherwise to the rear there is door giving access to converted garage/music studio.
Having up and over door and useful storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.