3 bedroom detached house for saleFerry Lane, Moulsford, Wallingford
- Three Double Bedrooms
- River Views
- Beautifully Maintained Patio Garden
- Off Street Parking
A beautifully presented detached three bedroom bungalow, situated in Moulsford by the river Thames. This properly has a lovely light and airy feel, and benefits form three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, two reception rooms, fitted
An immaculate well proportioned property, situated in the beautiful village of Moulsford with views overlooking the river Thames. This immaculately presented good sized three bedroom bungalow, fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, family bathroom and separate cloakroom. WC. The outside of the property has a low maintenance garden with laid to lawn to the front, and paving to the side and rear, mature shrubs and a beautiful vies of the river. The block paved driveway would be suitable for several cars, with the addition of a detached garage, and gated access to the property. To the rear there is a useful utility area with light and power and a sauna which is ideal to relax in.
The location of this property is ideal for commuting into Reading and London, as well as being in the School catchments area for excellent local schools.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed french doors. Gas fire place. TV point. Tel point. Radiator
Dining Room 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Sink drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point. Tel point.
Bedroom Two 15' x 8' 6" ( 4.57m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Tel point.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Laid to lawn and patio area. Block paved driveway for several cars. Detached garage. Mature shrubs.
Paved. Utility shed with electric. Sauna. River views. mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.