2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRyder Street, Nottingham
Guide Price £138,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £138,000 - £145,000*
- Two Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Detached Bungalow
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £138,000 - £145,000* A well maintained modern, detached two bedroom bungalow having off-street parking, detached garage and the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
*GUIDE PRICE £138,000 - £145,000* A well maintained, modern, detached two bedroom bungalow, having off-street parking, detached garage and the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, separate wc, spacious living room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property to the front there is a driveway with a detached garage, to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance, landscaped garden.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, built in cloak cupboard and a door leading to the separate wc.
Wc,vanity wash hand basin with storage below, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Living Room 19' 9" plus the bay x 10' 1" max ( 6.02m plus the bay x 3.07m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two wall mounted radiators, double glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling, electric fire with marble hearth surround and a wooden mantelpiece over and a door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a rolled edge work surface over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob and a cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed window and door to the side.
Airing cupboard, access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 8' 9" into the wardrobes ( 3.51m x 2.67m into the wardrobes )
Secondary glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" into the wardrobes x 9' 1" max ( 2.87m into the wardrobes x 2.77m max )
Two secondary glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, vanity wash hand basin, wc, walk in bath with an electric shower over and partly tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway which provides off-street parking and leads to the garage. To the rear there is a low maintenance landscaped garden which comprises of having a paved patio seating area, an artificial turfed garden which has a slated boarder with a range of shrubs and ornamental plants and a wooden shed all enclosed by fencing.
Garage 16' 8" x 7' 6" ( 5.08m x 2.29m )
Detached garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.