3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKelfield Close, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Corner Plot
- Cul-De Sac Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Viewing Essential
An immaculately presented, three bedroom, end-terrace positioned on a corner plot and being situated within a quiet cul-de sac location. A viewing on this house is highly recommended!
An immaculately presented, three bedroom, end-terrace positioned on a corner plot and being situated within a quiet cul-de sac location. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway living room, kitchen and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside the property there are private enclosed gardens to the 3 sides. A viewing on this house is highly recommended!
Double glazed entrance door to the side, wall mounted radiator, stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the living room.
Living Room 14' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 4.55m max x 3.63m )
UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator, gas fire, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.60m max x 2.67m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a work surface over, sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, space for a range cooker, stainless steel splashbacks and a cooker hood over, breakfast bar, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, two UPVC windows to the rear, double glazed door to the rear, understairs storage and a door leading to the wc.
Wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled wall coverings, UPVC window to the rear, continuation of tiled flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Access to the loft, airing cupboard, UPVC window to the side, dado rail and doors leading to the bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max x 9' 7" ( 3.40m max x 2.92m )
UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
UPVC window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
UPVC window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and a ceiling fan.
UPVC window to the side, corner paneled bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment over, wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled wall coverings and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is lawned garden which is enclosed by hedges and has a selection of ornamental shrubs. To the side of the property there is a driveway which could provide off-street parking subject to a drop curb. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed lawned garden which has a patio area and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.