2 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £265,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception room
- Separate kitchen
- Large shower room
- Large rear garden
- Short walk Portslade station
- In need of modernisation
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this mid terrace period home in need of modernisation throughout, with large rear garden, two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, separate kitchen. The property is offered for sale with vacant possession and therefore no ongoing chain.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this mid terraced period home, in need of modernisation offering any potential purchaser the opportunity to put there own stamp on the property , with large rear garden, two double bedroom. two reception rooms, situated within a short walk of Portslade railway station and the many shopping amenities of Boundary Road. Internal inspection essential to appreciate the opportunity on offer. Offered for sale with vacant possession and therefore no ongoing chain.
With glazed door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.53m )
With large two section, replacement double glazed south facing window, decorative fireplace surround with gas fire, centre ceiling rose and with an archway leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Centre ceiling rose, radiator and with doorway leading to side loggia.
Polycarbonate roof, tiled floor, wall mounted eye level cupboards, double glazed door providing access to the outside and a door leading to the kitchen.
This room can also be access via the hallway, there are a range of dark wood units arranged to two walls in a galley style comprising of both base cupboards and drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, space for upright cooker, eye level cupboards, tiled splash backs and with glazed door leading to the cloakroom.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Two double glazed obscure glass windows, white suite with chrome fitments comprising of a low level w/c, wall mounted sink, radiator, roll edge work surfaces, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and with eye level cupboards.
First Floor Half Landing
Painted spindles and handrail leading to the main landing and with door leading to the large shower room.
Large Shower Room
With double glazed window, white suite comprising of a large oversized shower with wall mounted shower over, low level w/c, sink set into vanity unit with double cupboard beneath, tiled walls, radiator and tiled floor.
Continuation of the painted hand rails and spindles, hatch to loft space, dado rail and a door leading to the bedroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
This bright south facing room has a double glazed window, exposed floorboards, radiator and ceiling coving.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
With large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator and exposed floorboards.
Situated to the rear of the property is a good sized rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.