3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale91 Ross Close, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4DU
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedroom modern home
- Well located within popular residential development
- Well appointed and spacious living accommodation
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- Good size private garden and off road parking
- Single garage
- Excellent first time buyer purchase or buy to let opportunity
- Viewing highly recommended
- All mains services are connected
ACCOMMODATION 91 Ross Close is a well appointed 3 bedroom modern home built in the 1970's situated in a pleasant position within this well established residential development. The property is perfectly located for access to local schooling and amenities, whilst also within a short distance of Saffron Walden town centre. This deceptively spacious house offers 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor, to the ground the floor an open plan living space with living room and dining area with patio door leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye-level units in white with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Integral oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
OUTSIDE The property is set back from the road behind a small front garden and an off road parking space for one car. To the rear there is a good size enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with two small patio areas. The property also benefits from a single garage for additional parking or storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747001417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.