3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakenshaw Road, Greenlands, Redditch
Withdrawn from Market
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Garage & Private Driveway Parking
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Re-Fitted Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- 2 Double & 1 Single Bedroom(s)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Convenient Location
- EPC Rating = E54
This Well-Presented Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House enjoys a sought after location within a popular residential area. The property provides excellent access to the local amenities, shops, post office, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
The property has been thoughtfully modernised. The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Living Room (with a Feature Fireplace) and a Spacious Fitted Kitchen/Diner to the Ground Floor; Two Double Bedrooms, Single Third Bedroom and a Re-Fitted Modern Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Front Garden, Low-maintenance Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45366969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7312531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.