2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGreenwood Avenue, North Bersted
Sold STC £249,950
- No Forward Chain
- Semi Detached Extended Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed 18ft Approximately Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage, Driveway and Carport
- Quiet Residential Location
* No Forward Chain * This spacious Semi Detached Bungalow has been extended and offers modern accommodation throughout. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a modern fitted Kitchen and Bathroom plus an 18ft Approximately UPVC double glazed Conservatory with the benefit of power and lighting. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the Rear is a secluded Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with 'Indian ' paving providing space for outdoor dining and direct access to the Garage (currently being used as a Workshop / Office). To the Front there is ample off road parking for several vehicles with doors leading to a private Carport, following onto the Garage. The property is situated in a quiet residential area and is within a short walk to a variety of amenities including a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, local Shops and Bus Links. Viewing is a must and priced to sell.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Doors to all rooms. Further doors to the airing cupboard and a meter cupboard housing the gas, electric meters and fuse board. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.13m x 3.45m (16'10 x 11'4 ) - Rear aspect sliding double glazed patio doors to the conservatory. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Television point. Radiator.
Kitchen - 2.79m x 2.74m (9'2 x 9'0) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and rear aspect glazed door and window leading to the conservatory. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for a washing machine. Integrated fridge. Tiled splash back.
Conservatory - 5.38m x 1.85m (17'8 x 6'1) - UPVC double glazed conservatory with lovely views over the rear garden and UPVC double glazed patio doors providing access. Benefit of power and lighting.
Bedroom One - 3.94m x 3.45m (12'11 x 11'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.02m x 2.74m (9'11 x 9'0) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath, close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin.
Rear - Totally secluded rear garden. Enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. 'Indian' paved patio area providing space for table and chairs. Direct access to the garage and carport.
Front - Low maintenance front garden. Mainly laid to hard standing.
Driveway - ( ) - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Undercover Carport - Approached via double gates. Undercover parking leading to:
Garage - Currently being used as a workshop / office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45367185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26624525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.