3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCissbury Ring, Werrington, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- No Upward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
NO UPWARD CHAIN……benefiting from good size lounge and CONSERVATORY. Outside offers AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, garage and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Viewing essential.
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving. Loft access. Laminate flooring.
7.01m x 3.67m (23'3" max x 12'5")
UPVC Double glazed windows to front and sides. Two radiators. Fireplace with inset gas fire. Television point.
4.89m x 1.85m (16'6" x 6'9" Max)
UPVC Double glazed windows to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Eye level double oven. Fitted hob with chimney style extractor. Wall mounted boiler. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
3.07m x 1.83m (10'9" x 6'1")
UPVC Double glazed windows to front, side and rear. UPVC Double glazed door to rear.
3.38m x 3.06m (11'10" max x 10'4")
UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Fitted storage cabinets.
2.46m x 2.15m (8'9" x 7'8" plus recess)
UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
2.46m x 1.85m (8'9" x 8'8" plus recess)
UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
1.84m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'9")
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Step in bath tub with mixer tap and wall mounted electric shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Block paved providing off road parking. Lawn area with shrubs. Feature gravel area.
Electric roller door. Power and light.
Enclosed by fencing and hedging. Side access gate. Mainly laid to lawn and patio. Two wooden garden sheds. Outside tap. Outside light.
NB: The property benefits from solar panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45367437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER202161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.