3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Road, Balby, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- Stunning Family Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room which is Open Plan to the Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, New Bathroom Suite
- Front Garden, Enclosed Rear Garden with views over Westfield Park
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached home which has been refurbished throughout. Benefits from a new fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is ready to move straight into. Call now.
Has a front facing wooden door with lead panels to the side. The original staircase rises to the first floor and has an understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 2" to the bay x 12' to the recess ( 4.01m to the bay x 3.66m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with electric log burning fire. There is a new neutral carpet. There are double doors which give access to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 10' 11" to the recess ( 4.55m x 3.33m to the recess )
With a central heating radiator, picture rail and double glazed patio doors which lead to the patio area in the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the chimney breast which has been made into an ornate shelf. There is a new neutral carpet. The dining room is open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' ( 3.53m x 2.13m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a new painted Cooke and Lewis kitchen comprising of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is an electric hob and oven with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 9" to the bay x 12' to the recess ( 4.19m to the bay x 3.66m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted cupboards and shelves providing hanging and storage space. The focal point of the room is the refurbished original fireplace. There is a new neutral carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' to the recess x 12' 10" ( 3.35m to the recess x 3.91m )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window with views overlooking the garden and Westfield Road and beyond. There is a new carpet, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a contemporary style new three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is partial wall tiling and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with plants and shrubs to the borders. To the rear of the property is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs, plants and trees. The garden backs onto Westfield Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45367491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.