2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCadiz Way, Hopton, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Great Loacation
- 2 Bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Allocated parking space
- Beautifully presented
This 2 bedroom end terrace is located in the quiet village of Hopton. This property is only a short distance away from the beach and amenities. This property would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
This well presented TWO bedroom END terrace is nestled away in the quiet VILLAGE of HOPTON. Being a short distance away from the BEACH and many amenities there is no end of activites near by. Also it's relatively NEAR to the TOWNS of Lowestoft and Gorleston.
UPVC double glazed door to the side and window to the front. Karndean flooring.
Lounge 13' 9" Into stairs x 10' ( 4.19m Into stairs x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With a radiator and TV point. Karndean flooring and oak verneer doors.
Dining Room 7' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.39m )
Open to kitchen. UPVC double glazed patio doors. With a TV point and CH Boiler. Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.16m )
Open to dining room. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets with work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink/drainer and part tiled splashbacks. With an electric oven and hob, but with gas and electric cooker points, and a cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher, fridge freezer and radiator. With a wine fridge and karndean flooring and oak verneer doors.
Stairs from the lounge. With loft access and fitted carpet flooring and oak verneer doors.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 10' 1" Excluding recess ( 3.23m x 3.07m Excluding recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. With built in wardrobes, a radiator and laminate flooring and oak verneer doors.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.90m Max x 2.26m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With a radiator and karndean flooring and oak verneer doors.
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a bath/shower with mixer taps, With a wash hand basin, WC and vanity unit. Fully tiled with karndean flooring and oak verneer doors.
Patio area and artificial grass. Fully enclosed with border to rear and side access. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45367500.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.