2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWootton Road, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Good sized plot with parking & garage
- Viewings recommended!
A detached bungalow situated on a good sized plot on the ever popular Wootton Road. The bungalow offers well-presented accommodation including a spacious lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a very well presented non-estate detached bungalow on the ever popular Wootton Road. The property is situated at the South Wootton end of the road with vehicle access gained via South Wootton Lane.
The property has been much improved by its current owners and has a 23' lounge, good sized kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances and granite worktops, conservatory and two double bedrooms.
The bungalow is situated on a spacious plot with parking for numerous cars, a single garage.
Double glazed door to front, tiled floor
Store cupboard, radiator, access to loft space.
Window to side, WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 23' 5" x 12' max into chimney breast recess ( 7.14m x 3.66m max into chimney breast recess )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side, patio door to rear, modern stone style fireplace with inset electric fire suite, laminate floor, coved and plastered ceiling, radiators, television point, sky point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Range of fitted units at base and wall level, integrated dishwasher, integrated double electric oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor above, granite worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
Of UPVC construction.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' max including wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.35m max including wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, oak effect flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 12' including wardrobes x 9' 6" max ( 3.66m including wardrobes x 2.90m max )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator
Recently replaced suite with bath with mixer shower attachment and mains thermostatic shower, wash basin to vanity unit, low level WC, extractor, chrome towel radiator, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window.
The property is approached via South Wootton Lane. There is an asphalt drive with parking and turning area and a single detached garage with up and over door.
There are gardens surrounding the property with a sizeable patio area and good quality timber panel fencing. To the front there is a lawned garden with borders.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way towards Grimston Road. Approaching South Wootton turn right into South Wootton lane where the property may be found on the left hand side as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45367545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.