3 bedroom town house for saleFrankton Way, Gosport
- Off road parking
- Three/ four bedroom
- Kitchen diner
- En-suite to master
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Must see property
- Call to book a viewing on 02392 503733
* Ground floor bedroom study * Ground floor cloakroom * Kitchen diner * First floor lounge * Family bathroom * Master bedroom with en-suite * Two further bedrooms * Block driveway parking for two vehicles * Low maintenance rear garden enclosed permitters * No onward chain *
Fox and son's are pleased to offer this three / four bedroom town house to the market in a ideal location situated close to the town centre main features include * Ground floor bedroom study * Ground floor cloakroom * Kitchen diner * First floor lounge * Family bathroom * Master bedroom with en-suite * Two further bedrooms * Block driveway parking for two vehicles * Low maintenance rear garden enclosed permitters * No onward chain * Call to book a viewing on 02392 503733
UPVC door to front access, tile effect flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Study 11' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.45m x 1.93m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Wash hand basin, wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, understairs cupboard, tile effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor landing, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, UPVC French style doors to Juliet balcony.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.62m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.01m max x 3.10m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation,, UPVC doors to balcony, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 2" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.01m max x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator, tile effect flooring.
To the front the garden has block paving providing off road parking for two cars and shrub borders. To the rear the garden is laid to patio, pedestrian access, shed and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45368307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.