3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookside Crescent, WIRRAL
- Two reception room
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- No chain
SITUATED IN THE POPULAR SAUGHALL MASSIE AREA THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DATACHED PROPERTY WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GARAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS AND FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN.
EXTENDED AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS THIS PROPERTY COMPRISES OF of; to the ground floor two reception rooms and a kitchen/diner. To the first floor three bedrooms and a famliy bathroom. Externally to the front of the property a garden, off road parking and a garage. To the rear of the property established borders. FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN.
Double doors leading into the porch with a door leading into the hallway.
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and cupboard housing electric meter. Doors leading to two reception rooms and kitchen/diner.
Reception Room One 13' 3" Into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.04m Into bay x 3.58m )
Upvc window to the front of the property, dado rail, carpeted flooring and door leading into hallway. Television point and a radiator.
Lounge 11'9 x 11'8 Feature fire and fire place, dado rail and carpeted flooring. Leading through to dining area.
Dining area 10'5 x 7''0 Carpeted flooring, french doors leading to the rear garden and a dado rail.
Kitchen/diner 16' 8" x 8' 4" To the widest point ( 5.08m x 2.54m To the widest point )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half sinks, electric hob and space for electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, radiator and window to the side and rear of the property. Arch leading to the dining area with space for a table.
Window to the side of the property, dado rail and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.58m )
Window to the front of the property, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 5" To the front of the wardrobes ( 3.58m x 3.18m To the front of the wardrobes )
Window to the rear of the property and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.03m )
Window to the front of the property, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level w/c and built in cupboard housing tank. Two windows to the side of the property and a radiator.
To the front of the property a garden laid to lawn, established borders, off road parking and access to garage.
To the rear of the property established borders, patio area, access to the garage, shed and gate to the front of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45368310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.