3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePilgrim Road, Boston
Sold STC £154,950
- MUCH IMPROVED & EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- REFITTED KITCHEN DINER
- REFITTED BATHROOM
A particularly well presented and much improved extended 3 Bedroom Semi Detached family home situated in a popular residential location within striking distance of Boston Town Centre. The property in brief comprises a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, Sun Room, Parking, Garage/Workshop & Gardens.
WELL PRESENTED, EXTENDED AND IMPROVED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME BENEFITING FROM OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE/WORKSHOP & FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN ORDER TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE PROPERTY IN FULL
With glazed door to front and double glazed window to side aspect. With understairs storage cupboard and further cupboard housing meter.
With double glazed window to side aspect, inset wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC.
Lounge 14' 7" maximum into Bay window x 11' 6" maximum into recess ( 4.45m maximum into Bay window x 3.51m maximum into recess )
With feature double glazed Bay window to front aspect, feature gas fireplace with surround, hearth and wood mantle. Radiator, TV point, coving to ceiling.
Refitted Kitchen 13' x 7' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.21m )
With a refitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, doorway to Utility Room, open to Dining space. The Kitchen has a stainless steel one and a half bowl in set sink, with areas of work surfaces and tiling to the walls, stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel gas hob fitted inset over and further stainless steel cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and opens to: -
Dining Space 11' 11" x 11' maximum into recess ( 3.63m x 3.35m maximum into recess )
The dining space which is open plan to the refitted kitchen area benefits from ceiling fan and light, fitted cupboards and shelving, space for American style fridge freezer, double doors open to Sun Room, TV point.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
Being fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted central heating boiler, laminate flooring.
Sun Room 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
With double glazed slide door to the rear garden and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft (the Vendor informs the Agent that this is part boarded for storage and further insulated).
Bedroom 1 15' 1" maximum into Bay window x 11' 6" maximum into recess ( 4.60m maximum into Bay window x 3.51m maximum into recess )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, ceiling fan and light, coving to ceilings.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and built-in cupboard, radiator, ceiling fan and light, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Refitted Family Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, double height heated towel radiator, bath with mixer taps and further wall mounted over bath shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, wall mounted cupboard, fully tiled walls with an inset mirror.
The property is approached by gated access to the driveway which extends to the side of the property and to further shingled area providing ample off road parking.
The rear garden can be approached via double gates which lead to further hardstanding giving access to the Garage/Workshop and opens to a patio area with landscaped garden benefiting from a circular area of lawn surrounded by mature planted borders and shingled areas. The garden is fully fence panel enclosed and benefits from outside lighting.
Garage/workshop 25' 9" internal measurement x 10' 8" internal measurement ( 7.85m internal measurement x 3.25m internal measurement )
Benefiting from power, light, double doors to the front and windows to the rear and side aspects.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45368334.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.