2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGaol Lane, Sudbury
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Town Centre Location
- No Chain
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end of terrace property situated in the heart of Sudbury town centre. The property benefits from no onward chain and would make an ideal first time purchase or investment buy.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door to Lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire, radiator, coved ceiling, door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, gas fire, alcove storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to rear garden, range of base and wall mounted units, space for cooker, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler.
Access to roof space, and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 12' 1" ( 3.78m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" max ( 3.63m x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, radiator, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment.
Outside The Property
The property benefits from gated side pedestrian access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden benefits from a courtyard garden with raised beds for planting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.