1 bedroom apartment for sale5 Lyndhurst House, Queen Street, Morley, Leeds
- Spacious One Bedroom Basement Apartment
- Situated Within Morley Town Centre
- Having Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Bedroom With Access To A Patio Area
- Open Plan Lounge And Kitchen
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Unique Apartment - Viewing Essential !!
- EPC Rating = E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spacious one bedroom basement apartment with double glazing and electric heating. This individual property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Communal entrance hallway with staircase lowering to: Private entrance hallway, spacious lounge/kitchen fitted with a range of modern units with integral hob and oven, one bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to a patio area and a spacious bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate this unique apartment.
Situated within Morley Town Centre this apartment is convenient for an excellent range of shopping and leisure amenities including independent shops and cafes combined with national retailers and a vibrant indoor market. Morley Town Centre offers an excellent range of bars and restaurants, impressive leisure centre and the beautiful Scatcherd Park. This apartment offers excellent public bus links and is within reasonable walking distance of Morley Train Station. The property is also convenient for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
Lyndhurst House was converted to six one bedroom high specification apartments in 2006. The apartment comes with a one-sixth share in both the freehold and the management company which is run by the six shareholding owners. A sinking fund is maintained, sufficient to provide for maintenance and insurance, funded by a monthly contribution and pay back scheme.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45370401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.