4 bedroom detached house for saleLeah Close, Marston Green, BIRMINGHAM
- Four bedroom detached
- Communal electric gates
- Two receptions
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Three Porcelanosa bathrooms
- Double glazing (where specified) & central heating (where specified)
*LAP OF LUXURY* This four bed detached property is finished to the highest of standards throughout and is simply a must view. Boasting two receptions, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room, study, three bathrooms, a garage. Call the sales team to arrange a viewing on 0121 749 7888.
This is a stunning modern detached property set off the desirable Coleshill Road, Marston Green. The property boasts four spacious bedrooms with the master being en-suite, family bathroom, additional family shower room (all being Porcelanosa), lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, study, conservatory, guest WC, garage, driveway with communal gates and garden to the rear. This is luxury living and viewing is simply a must.
Double glazed door to front elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiled to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
Study 7' x 6' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" max, plus recess x 18' 2" into recess ( 3.63m max, plus recess x 5.54m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors leading on to patio area, electric fire, central heating radiator, TV aerial and wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 11" plus door recess ( 3.12m x 3.02m plus door recess )
Double glazed door into conservatory and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 2" into bay x 8' 3" ( 4.01m into bay x 2.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave and central heating radiator.
Utility Room 5' 1" x 8' 1" ( 1.55m x 2.46m )
Door to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, integrated washer/dryer and central heating radiator.
Conservatory 12' 2" into bay x 8' 2" plus recess ( 3.71m into bay x 2.49m plus recess )
Of UPVC construction, wood effect laminate flooring and light point.
Two storage cupboards, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC, shaver point, fully tiled and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 13' 4" to wardrobes and into recess ( 2.39m x 4.06m to wardrobes and into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 11' 2" to wardrobe ( 2.54m x 3.40m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 3" plus door recess x 10' 5" ( 1.91m plus door recess x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC and fully tiled.
Double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and fully tiled.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
Up and over door, power socket and light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45375276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.