3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorfolk Road, Maldon
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Generous Mature Garden
Situated in one of Maldon's most requested residential areas with CONVENIENT ACCESS TO THE TOWN CENTRE and enjoying STUNNING FIRST FLOOR VIEWS across South Maldon to the river is this spacious three bedroom property with 100 FT GARDEN and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Norfolk Road is located to the West of Maldon and offers convenient access into it's historic town centre with it's many shops, cafes and restaurants as well as it's wealth of history and nautical heritage. It also gives access to nearby local shops on Washington Road and excellent schooling at Wentworth Primary School. This partially modernised property enjoys an elevated position, with bungalows opposite, giving it stunning views from the first floor front bedrooms across South Maldon to the River Blackwater, with Bradwell cleary visible in the distance on a clear day. In addition to this the property boasts an unusually large L shaped rear garden, offering potential purchasers space to extend or simply enjoy time outdoors. All this is offered with the benefit of no onward chain. To view this fantastic property in a superb location, please contact William H Brown Maldon today.
Covered porch area, door to :-
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to :-
Suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted basin.
Dining Room 15' 9" max x 8' ( 4.80m max x 2.44m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, cupboard housing Vaillant combi-gas boiler.
Lounge 23' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 7.26m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, centrepiece gas fire set in stone surround, radiators. Patio doors to :-
Conservatory 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
Sloped roof conservatory of aluminium frame and double glazed construction with double patio doors to rear opening onto the garden.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with matching splashback and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven and separate gas hob. Integrated fridge and freezer, space for further appliances. Door to side passage, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, doors to :-
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 10' 5" ( 4.37m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden. Range of fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 9' 7" ( 3.96m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front with far reaching views across south Maldon to the river Blackwater and Bradwell beyond. Range of fitted cupboards, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.24m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front with far reaching views across south Maldon to the river Blackwater and Bradwell Beyond. Radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, modern white suite comprising corner bath, separate shower and pedestal basin. Part tiled walls, radiators.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC.
Gated side access to :-
Generous 'L' shaped rear garden, enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to lawn with patio seating area abutting the property, further patio seating area at the foot of the garden and a range of mature flower and shrub borders and fruit trees. Several wooden sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45375327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.