2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSelmeston Road, Eastbourne
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Rodmill Area
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Driveway & Generous Gardens
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Situated Close to Bus Routes, Local Shops & Amenities
Situated in the sought after residential area of Rodmill is this spacious and well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Offering bright rooms with modern kitchen & bathroom, two reception rooms, conservatory, driveway and large, well maintained gardens. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Rodmill. An exceptional two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in one of the most sought after residential areas of Eastbourne. Conveniently located close to the local shops, bus routes and a short distance from Eastbourne town centre and mainline train station. This is a spacious and very well presented property with accommodation comprising of two good sized reception rooms, conservatory overlooking the garden, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. To the front are attractively arranged gardens and driveway leading to the garage. To the rear the garden is well maintained with patio seating area, garden shed and good sized lawn with mature tree and shrub borders. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
Double glazed front door into porch and door into:
Door into entrance hall with radiator and loft access.
Living Room 18' 2" x 11' 5" max ( 5.54m x 3.48m max )
With double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, gas fire with surround, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 3.53m max x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler housed in cupboard and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.82m x 1.73m )
UPVC conservatory with windows to the rear and door to the side.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and WC in cupboard.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Landscaped front garden and long driveway to the side of the property.
Private rear garden with patio seating area and steps down to area mostly laid to lawn. Enclosed by mature shrubs and inset flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45375333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.