1 bedroom apartment for saleTurton Street, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious One Bedroom Ground floor flat
- Private Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre and Beach
- Gas Central Heated
- Good size Lounge and Bedroom
- Bay window to front
Would suit a first time buyer or investment close to weymouth Town Centre and Seafront and all local amenities.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this apartment close to Weymouth town centre and picturesque seafront , Comprising of one double bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Also benefiting from gas central heating. Offered for sale with no forward chain, ideal first time buy or investment.
Via Communal front door into internal lobby area
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.23m )
UPVC patio door to rear private garden, two radiators, door to bedroom and kitchen.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.78m )
Double Glazed window to front into bay, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, window to side, sink and drainer with 1 1/2 bowl, work surfaces, gas central heating boiler, space for washing machine and space for fridge freezer door to bathroom
Window to side, radiator, bath, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45375354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.