4 bedroom detached house for saleVenta Way, Maldon
Sold STC £525,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bathroom
- Secluded Position
- Immaculate Throughout
Occupying a SECLUDED POSITION within a much SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT of executive detached residences to the South of Maldon offering CONVENIENT ACCESS TO TOWN AND PROMENADE PARK, is this immaculate residence boasting IN EXCESS OF 1700 SQ FT of stylish modern accommodation.
Venta Way is situated on the South East corner of Maldon in a much sought after development of predominantly large executive detached homes. The location is just a short walk from leisure facilities at Blackwater Leisure Centre as well as restaurants and family entertainment at Madison Heights. Also within walking distance is Maldon's renowned Promenade Park with it's recreation space and waterfront activities. This handsome town house occupies a secluded and private position at the end of a private driveway, screened from the road by tall hedges and enjoying ample parking to the front aspect. Internally the property has been renovated throughout to a high specification, and extended to include an open plan dining area leading into the stylish modern kitchen. The double garage has been part converted to a gym, ideal for office use, but could be returned to a double garage if required. To view this exceptional home please contact William H Brown Maldon today.
Entrance Door To :-
Double glazed UPVC windows to front, Amtico flooring, stairs rising to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, doors to :-
Study 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Lounge 21' 1" x 10' 7" max ( 6.43m x 3.23m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiators, folding double doors to :-
Dining Room 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double glazed bi-fold doors to rear opening onto the garden, Amtico flooring, radiator, open to :-
Kitchen 15' 11" max x 10' 9" + recess ( 4.85m max x 3.28m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC windows to rear overlooking the garden, styling contemporary fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in granite work surfaces with matching granite splashbacks and range of eye and base level units, Amtico flooring.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 4" ( 1.73m x 1.63m )
Granite work surface with eye and base level units, space for washing machine, door to side accessing the garden.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, airing cupboard, radiator, doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 11" + recess ( 3.91m x 3.33m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, open to :-
Dressing Room 6' 5" x 6' 3" ( 1.96m x 1.91m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, modern suite comprising fully tiled double shower, low level WC and vanity basin. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 9' 5" ( 4.32m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, modern white suite comprising free standing bath, separate fully tiled shower, low level WC and vanity basin. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Velux window to rear, radiator, doors to :-
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.33m )
Double glazed UPVC dormer windows to front and rear, radiators.
Bedroom Four 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Double glazed UPVC dormer window to front, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC dormer window to rear, modern suite comprising oversized fully tiled shower, low level WC and vanity basin. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Lawned frontage with paved pathway to front door and to gated side access.
Enclosed by panel fence, predominantly laid to lawn with patio area abutting the property and extending around both sides, with attractive mature shrub borders.
Original double garage has been part converted to a gym or office space, with the remainder being storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45376353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.