3 bedroom terraced house for saleHumphry Road, Sudbury
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Extended Lounge
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Spacious Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS *** - This mid-terrace property offers two first floor bedrooms with a spacious bathroom and a further bedroom on the ground floor with cloakroom. With an extended lounge, this property must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Covered porch leading to entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs leading to first floor landing, doors to:
Comprising double glazed window to front aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin, radiator.
Reception/Ground Floor Bedroom 9' x 6' 10" plus lobby area ( 2.74m x 2.08m plus lobby area )
Radiator, patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Living Room 21' 11" x 11' 1" ( 6.68m x 3.38m )
Laminate floor, two radiators, patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, plumbing and space for appliance, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted gas boiler, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear aspect, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
Fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 6' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.03m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, storage cupboard, heated towel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a block paved garden area with pathway leading to the entrance porch. The rear garden commences with a large paved patio area accessed from the living room with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn with timber garden shed and pedestrian access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45376383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.