3 bedroom detached house for saleTrenchard Avenue, Milton Hill
Offers in Excess of
- Detached three bedroom bungalow which has been re-decorated throughout
- Kitchen diner with all white goods included
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Conservatory over looking the rear garden, with ramped access
- Garage to the side of the property, with courtesy door into the garden, and ample driveway parking
- Good commuter links to both A34 and M4
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
A detached three bedroom bungalow which has been re-decorated throughout and offered to the market with no onward chain. The well proportioned kitchen diner includes all white goods, whilst the sitting room leads into a delightful conservatory which opens directly onto the rear garden. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room, whilst the other two bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom. With a detached garage to the side and ample driveway parking, viewings are recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45376929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7228366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.