3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRingwood Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £280,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Lawned Gardens & Garage
- Sought After Roselands Location
- Driveway to the Front
- Close to Bus Routes, Schools, Local Shops & Amenities
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£300,000
GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£300,000
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached in the sought after Roselands area. Situated close to good schools, bus routes, parks, shops & amenities. Benefiting from 2 reception rooms, utility room, cloakroom, generous gardens, driveway and garage. Being sold chain free.
GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£300,000
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house in the highly sought after Roselands area of Eastbourne. Situated close to good schools, parks, bus routes, local shops, seafront and a short distance to Eastbourne town centre and train station. Benefiting from bright and spacious rooms and comprising of downstairs cloakroom, two good sized reception rooms, fitted kitchen and utility room. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a lawned garden to the front with driveway to the side leading up to the garage. To the rear area generous gardens with patio seating area leading onto the lawn with flower bed borders. Being sold chain free. Viewings are strongly recommended. Call us on 01323 410911 to avoid missing out.
Double glazed front door into entrance porch with double glazed window and door into:
With understairs cupboard, window to the front aspect and radiator.
With WC and double glazed window to the rear.
Living Room 17' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 11' 8" ( 3.68m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, gas fire with surround and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, door to the utility room and double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 4' 8" ( 2.54m x 1.42m )
With door to the garden, cupboards and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, loft access and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" max x 9' 6" ( 4.37m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" max x 9' 8" ( 3.68m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, WC, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lawned garden to the front with flower beds and shrubs, enclosed by brick wall with gated access.
Private rear garden with patio seating area leading onto lawn with garden shed, flower bed borders and enclosed by wood fencing.
Paved driveway to the front leading to the garage.
Garage 17' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.31m x 2.79m )
With up and over doors and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45377337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.