4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Close, Deanshanger
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SINGLE GARAGE
Situated in the village of DEANSHANGER this EXECUTIVE FOUR bedroom detached family home built by "Messrs Fernwood Development" with reception rooms, fitted kitchen with BUILT IN appliances and en-suites to both bedrooms one and two.
For families seeking out the best in spacious EXECUTIVE HOMES, look no further than "Chapel Close" in DEANSHANGER. This impressive development of new build properties is home to a range of large DETACHED properties, all benefiting from four bedrooms making them perfect for the growing families. Deanshanger is the perfect base for these homes as residents can fully immerse themselves in village life while still remaining well connected to other towns and cities in the region.
Enter via double glazed front door. Wall mounted control for alarm system. Porcelain tiled flooring. Radiator. Wall mounted control for central heating. Coving to ceiling. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to all rooms:
White colour suite to comprise: Push flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator. Porcelain tiled flooring. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge: 20' 2" Into bay x 12' 10" ( 6.15m Into bay x 3.91m )
Coving to ceiling. Infrared system. Radiator. Engineer Oak Wooden flooring. TV point. Double glazed bay window to rear elevation and double glazed window to side elevation.
Dining Room: 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Engineer Oak Wooden flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation and double glazed French door to rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 20' 5" x 16' into bay max ( 6.22m x 4.88m into bay max )
1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Granite work tops to splash area. Built-in Neff four ring gas hob, built-in Neff double electric oven below with extractor hood over. Wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water. Built-in Neff fridge/freezer and dish-washer. Porcelain tiled flooring. Coving and spot lights to ceiling. T.V. point. Double glazed door and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Utility Room: 6' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.73m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Tiling to splash back area. Built-in cupboard. A range of granite work tops above. Radiator. Porcelain tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted control for central heating system.
Accessed from entrance hall. Radiator. Infrared sensor. Coving to ceiling. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Wall mounted control for central heating system. Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One: 12' 8" x 11' 7" excluding door space ( 3.86m x 3.53m excluding door space )
T.V. point. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Double glazed window to front elevation. Door to:
Floor to ceiling tiling. Double shower cubicle. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Push flush WC. Heated towel rail. Spotlights to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom Two: 11' 2" x 10' 2" excluding door space ( 3.40m x 3.10m excluding door space )
T.V. point. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to:
Corner shower cubicle. Push flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Porcelain tiled floor. Spotlights to ceiling. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three: 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Access to loft. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Four: 10' 6" max x 10' 1" ( 3.20m max x 3.07m )
Built-in wardrobes. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. T.V. point. Double glazed window to rear garden.
White coloured suite to comprise: Tiled bath with shower screen and shower over. Push flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled floor. Spotlights to ceiling. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Of open plan with block paved driveway providing car hard standing leading to:
Of brick construction with metal up and over door. Power and light connected. Courtesy door to rear garden.
Wrought iron railings to rear. Stone and brick built wall to side. Enclosed to all sides. Mainly paved with lawn area. Backing onto stream.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45377346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.