2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCaird Lawns, Devizes
- Newly Refurbished
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Driveway Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location is this stunning two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with driveway parking and generous rear garden. This property has no onwards chain and must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location is this stunning two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with driveway parking and generous rear garden. The current owners have completely renovated this property and have fitted a high quality, fully integrated kitchen, high spec bathroom, redecorated throughout, have had the property fully re-wired and a new Worcester boiler installed.
The property itself is located down a quiet close in Devizes only a short stroll away from the centre of town with other local amenities nearby, the town centre is accessible via the Nursteed Road, there is also a bus top at the entrance to Caird Lawns that commutes into the centre of town and other nearby towns and villages.
Double glazed composite door with glass panels to side aspect, radiator, wood effect Vosu flooring and loft access which is part boarded.
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.89m )
Large double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator and Tel/TV point.
Kitchen/diner 19' 3" x 8' 10" ( 5.87m x 2.69m )
'Howdens' fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear and side aspect, door to entrance hall, stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, electric induction hob, cooker hood, space for washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer, Worcester central heating boiler, radiator, 'Vosu' flooring and vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, newly decorated with feature wall paper and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and tiling around, single shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC and 'Vosu' flooring.
Grassed front lawn.
Laid mainly to lawn with new fencing, flower beds around the garden and there is a shed included.
There is dropped kerb access to parking for three cars plus the driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45377385.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.