3 bedroom house for saleBirch Way, Hastings, East Sussex
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area Open Plan to a Family Area
- South Facing Rear Garden, Ample ORP
- Generous Insulated Shed/Workshop
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this extended semi detached family house situated in a highly desirable area favoured for its ease of access to local schooling, St Helens Woods and convenient bus routes. The property has been extended and recently updated to offer a convenient move to a spacious and well presented home. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, main reception room, modern fitted kitchen, dining area which is open plan to a family area, to the first floor three bedrooms and a modern bathroom/wc. Externally gardens are offered to front and rear together with off road parking and a spacious insulated shed/workshop to the side. Further notes of interest include double gazing, modern gas fired central heating, cavity wall insulation, a south facing aspect and no onward chain, internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13' x 9'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'5 x 10' -
Bedroom 3 - 10' x 6'5 -
Reception 1 - 16'6 x 13' -
Reception 2 - 18'6 x 9'2 -
Kitchen - 10'6 x 9'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45378258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26626999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.