4 bedroom house for saleHughenden Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Spacious End of Terraced House
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room, L-Shaped Kitchen/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Internal inspection recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this impressive and spacious four bedroom end of terraced house, situated towards the end of Hughenden Road giving ease of access to the mainline railway station at Ore as well as local amenities, schooling and convenient bus routes. Internally the property is well presented with accommodation arranged over three floors affording versatility comprising entrance porch, hallway, living room, open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining room, to the first floor three bedrooms, bathroom/wc, to the garden level a fourth bedroom or optional reception room with access to a large underhouse storage area. An enclosed garden is offered to the rear together with double glazing, gas fired central heating and modern refinements, early viewings are strongly encouraged via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 10' -
Bedroom 2 - 12' x 10' -
Bedroom 3 - 7' x6'10 -
Bedroom 4 - 11' x 13' > 9' G/Floor -
Reception 1 - 14' x 10' -
Kitchen - 17' x 12' > 6' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45378267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26627000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.