1 bedroom flat for saleEdridge Road, Croydon, CR9 1PJ
- 1 Bedroom - 1st floor - 388 sq.f
- Minutes Walk to East Croydon Station
- Moments from Westfield Shopping Centre
- 8th Floor Roof Terraces
- *Contract Re-Assignment*
- BREEAM Rating 5 Star
- 8th Floor Cafe & Gym
- 31% Appreciation Forecasted ov 5 years.
NBS are proud to introduce Impact House. The development offers a new standard of high-spec apartments, inc granite kitchen work tops, hardwood flooring, Bosch kitchen appliances and Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
The apartments also includes newly released 'Nest' Smart Smoke & Thermostats products, LED lighting throughout and a heating recovery system. In terms of contemporary living, it's the top of the range. Also the development will include the new Hyperoptic Broadband range, inc Sky TV plugin.
***CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE NEW 2 MILLION SQ.F WESTFIELD***
Impact House is based in the heart of Croydon, with close links to both East & West Croydon.
Victoria - 16 Minutes
Bank - 26 Minutes
Kings Cross St Pancras - 31 Minutes
Stratford - 42 Minutes
London Bridge - 13 Minutes
Canary Wharf - 33 Minutes
Gatwick Airport - 16 Minutes
Heathrow - 43 Minutes
Based in one of Croydon's tallest buildings, the development offers residents incredible views from roof top space, with also some apartments achieving these views (subject to unit).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.