1 bedroom flat for saleThe Parade, Pagham
Sold STC £95,000
- First Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- One Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Electric Heating and Double Glazing
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and the Sea Front
- Allocated Parking for One Vehicle
- Estimated Rent Return of £625 Per Calander Month
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Buy to Let
- No Forward Chain
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * An ideal buy to let or first time purchase with an estimated rent return of £625.00 per calendar month. This purpose built First Floor Apartment offers spacious accommodation throughout and comprises of a generous size double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a modern fitted Kitchen and Bathroom and a spacious and light Lounge / Dining Room. Further benefits include double glazing and electric heating. The property is situated in a fantastic Sea Side location and is within a short stroll to a variety of amenities, the Sea Front, Harbour and Nature Reserve and offers great bus links which provides transport to Bognor Regis and Chichester Town Centre.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Doors to the lounge / dining room, bedroom and bathroom. Solid wood flooring. Telephone entry system.
Lounge - 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4 x 10'5) - Side aspect glazed windows. Wall mounted electric storage heaters. Television point. Solid wood flooring. Opening to:
Dining Area - 3.45m x 2.90m (11'4 x 9'6) - Opening to the kitchen. Telephone point. Wall mounted electric storage heater.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 2.44m (10'10 x 8') - Ceiling sky lights providing natural light. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Four ring electric hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Solid wood flooring. Extractor fan. Door to a deep airing storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom - 3.51m x 3.18m (11'6 x 10'5) - Side aspect glazed windows. Range of mirror fronted built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted storage heater. Television point.
Bathroom - Modern fitted bathroom with a tiled enclosed bath and a wall mounted 'Triton' power shower. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Allocated Parking - Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Additional Information - There is 104 years remaining on the lease approx.
Maintenance charge is £450.00 per annum approx.
Ground rent is £50.00 per annum approx.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45378327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26627013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.