3 bedroom terraced house for saleRingway, Neston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- 3 Bedroom House
- Close to local amenities
- Driveway and gardens
- In catchment area for popular schools
Three-bedroom home situated close to local amenities with driveway and gardens perfect for families and investors.
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* This three bedroom house is a must see. Modern interior and great family-friendly layout. Briefly comprising:- lounge, kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Spacious rear garden. Located within easy reach of Neston town centre and local amenities. Close proximity to Neston High School.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.18m )
with double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, gas fire and two radiators.
Dining Room 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
with double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 5' 10" ( 5.38m x 1.78m )
fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complimentary base units, rolled top work surfaces, sink/drainer unit, space for fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and washing machine. Double glazed window and door to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 9' ( 4.45m x 2.74m )
with two double glazed windows to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
with double glazed window to front aspect, spacious storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.88m )
with single glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Modern fitted bathroom suite comprising P-shaped bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. With single glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Driveway with parking to the front of the property and garden with decked area and shed to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.