2 bedroom terraced house for saleKendale Grove, St Anns, Nottingham
Guide Price £110,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000**
- Two Bedroomed Mid- Terraced Modern Home
- Built In The Last Five Years
- Well Presented And Modernised Throughout
- Easy Access To Transport To City Centre And Mapperley Top
- Perfect First Time Buy!
Viewing is highly recommended for this well presented modern townhouse in the popular area of NG3. This two bedroomed home would make a perfect first time buy for anyone looking to take their first steps on the property ladder. Please call immediately to avoid disappointment!
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000**Located in a prime location within walking distance to the city centre, you will find this well presented modern two bedroomed mid-terrace property. The property would ideally suit a first time buyer or a buy to let investor. The property briefly comprises of two bedrooms, lounge and kitchen, upstairs bathroom and downstairs WC. The added bonus is that you have an easy to maintain enclosed rear garden and off street parking at the front of the property for one car. An early internal inspection is highly advised!
Obscure double glazed UPVC door to the front elevation with a wall mounted alarm system.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge / Diner 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation giving access to the garden, wall mounted radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 12' 4" ( 2.97m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, internal door giving access to entrance hall. Kitchen comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, square top work surfaces, part wall tiling, integral electric oven with integral 4 ring gas hob with plastic splashback and over head cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and wall mounted radiator.
Stairs from ground floor giving access to landing, loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access with wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.57m )
Two large double glazed windows to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, integral over the stair cupboard which houses the combination boiler.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned area with paved slabs to the side, with fenced boundaries and an access gate to the back.
To the front of the property there is 1 off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45378471.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.