2 bedroom apartment for saleFilton Road, Horfield, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Open Plan Living
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Carpets Throughout
- Integrated Appliances
- Gated Secure Parking
- Help To Buy
Apartments, Open Plan Living, Two Double Bedrooms, Carpets, Integrated Appliances, Gated Secure Parking, Help To Buy
This first floor apartment located in the popular area of Horfield. Close to local amenities to include shops, schools, Horfield Leisure Centre, Southmead Hospital, Airbus, Rolls Royce and access into the City Centre. Spacious accommodation is found throughout which includes an entrance hallway, open plan living room/dining area and kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property benefits from gated secure parking.
With cupboard housing electric heating system and doors to all rooms.
Living Area 18' 5" x 13' 7" ( 5.61m x 4.14m )
With two windows to rear, two wall mounted electric heaters and TV aerial socket.
Kitchen 21' 4" x 7' 5" ( 6.50m x 2.26m )
With a stainless steel sink with mixer tap and cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled spalshbacks, integrated electric Whirlpool oven & hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher and integrated Zanussi washer/dryer.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
With window to rear, electric wall mounted heater and electric consumer unit.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
With window to rear, electric wall mounted heater.
With a low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over and shower screen.
With secure gated access and allocated space for one vehicle.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG104965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.