3 bedroom detached house for saleDiamond Road, Thornaby
Sold STC £124,995
- A Superbly Presented Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Situated on the Mandale Redevelopment Site in Thornaby
- Flexible Family Accommodation
- Three Good Size Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Single Garage
- Still Covered by the Builders NHBC Guarantee Which Expires in 2019
- Viewing in Our Opinion is Highly Recommended
A superbly presented three bedroom detached family home. This property which is situated on the Mandale redevelopment site in Thornaby and offers flexible family accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility, cloak/WC, landing, three bedrooms, dressing room and en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom/WC. The property has gardens to front and rear in addition to a driveway and single garage. Viewing in our opinion is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer of this property which is still covered by the builders NHBC guarantee which expires in 2019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45379185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.