3 bedroom apartment for saleG3, 2 Mount Zion Church, Quarriers Village, PA11 3TD
- Striking duplex ground floor apartment within iconic converted former Church building
- 1658 sqft, 1 public room,3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, communal gardens, residents parking
- Security entry system to the main entrance leading to only four individual apartments
- Luxury bespoke fitted kitchen by Kutchenhaus with integrated NEF appliances and designer cooker hood
- Original features including stained glass windows, carved stone buttresses
- Impressive open plan living space with solid oak flooring
- Stunning master bedroom with double height ceiling and stain glass window, 2 further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Apartment has secondary double glazing, gas central heating and attic for additional storage
A stunning duplex apartment positioned within a striking converted former Church building in Quarriers Village by Bridge of Weir. This striking building has been sympathetically converted to form twelve highly individual homes formed within two separate entrances. There are private landscaped gardens within the Church building and ample parking for owners.
This striking apartment offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation formed over two internal levels. There is a security entry system to the main entrance to the former Church leading to only four individual apartments. This apartment has a split level reception hallway with timber flooring, a store cupboard and entry to a modern cloakroom/wc, this is semi open to the luxury bespoke fitted kitchen, designed by Kutchenhaus with a range of contemporary floor and wall units incorporating quality integral appliances by NEF and a striking wall mounted designer cooker hood. There are stained windows to the side of the property, bathing the kitchen in natural light and a striking high gloss tiled floor. Steps lead up from the reception hallway into an impressive open plan living space with solid oak flooring and banks of leaded windows to the rear. There are carved stone buttresses visible along one elevation, ample space for a dining table and chairs and comfortable living area with stairs leading to the upper floor. The hallway on the upper floor has a store cupboard and access to all three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom is an impressive room with double height ceiling, a stain glass window, fitted wardrobe storage and additional attic storage area above. There is entry to a modern en-suite shower room. There are two further double sized bedrooms both with leaded windows and one with mirror fronted fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has complimentary tiling and a modern white three piece suite including a bath with wall mounted shower attachment, wc and wash hand basin.
This home is presented to market in excellent decorative condition and has a specification which includes secondary double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.