2 bedroom terraced house for saleOundle Road, Woodston, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Mid terraced property
- Two bedrooms
- Two receptions rooms
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- Viewing advised
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* Two receptions rooms
* No onward chain
* Close to City Centre and rail links
3.68m x 3.43m (12'01 excluding bay x 11'3 max into recess). Wall mounted gas fire, TV point, telephone point, coving to ceiling, UPVC double glazed bay window to front, door to inner hallway.
Laminate flooring, built in storage recess, UPVC door to side, access to kitchen.
3.72m x 3.70m (12'2" x 12'2")max into recess. Wall mounted gas fire, understairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to:
5.34m x 2.16m (17'6" x 7'1"). Range of wall and floor mounted units with worktop space, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, gas point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas heater, two UPVC double glazed windows to side, door to bathroom.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted convection heater, frosted UPVC double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
3.45m x 4.18m (11'4" x 13'9") max into recess. Feature fireplace, over stairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to front.
3.01m x 3.23m (9'11" x 10'7"). Coving to ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, wall mounted gas heater, airing cupboard and boiler cupboard built in linen cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The front garden is enclosed by a wooden picket fence and is mainly laid to gravel, gated side access to rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging and is mainly laid to shrubs, garden shed and off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45379773.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.