6 bedroom terraced house for saleEarlsfield Road, London
- Six bedroom house
- Newly modernised, large, open plan kitchen
- Over 2400 sq ft
- Two bathrooms and a downstairs WC
- Ideal family home
- Five minute walk to Earlsfield railway station
A handsome freehold period house presented in fantastic condition set in the ever-popular Earlsfield Road. This stunning house currently offers in excess of 2400 sq ft and is arranged over three levels with a private rear garden.
A handsome freehold period house presented in fantastic condition set in the ever-popular Earlsfield Road. This stunning house currently offers in excess of 2400 sq ft and is arranged over three levels with a private rear garden. An Ideal family home the property is arranged over three floors and consists of two spacious reception rooms, six double bedrooms and two family bathrooms on the first and third floors. In addition, on the ground floor of the property there is a WC shower room and a recently modernised, large, kitchen/ living room with large bi-folding doors and numerous skylights allowing in an abundance of light. Leading through the kitchen is a good sized private garden. Further benefits are the period features such as high ceilings, original fireplaces in two rooms, and all rooms' well-proportioned and added benefit of a roof terrace with stunning views across the London skyline. Viewings are highly recommended and by appointment only.
Earlsfield Road is conveniently located just 0.4 Miles from Earlsfield mainline station which offers links directly to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. Earlsfields plethora of bars and restaurants are moments away while Wandsworth common's green spaces are a short distance away.
Reception / Family Room 14' 7" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.45m max x 3.86m max )
Reception Room 12' 3" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.73m max x 3.43m max )
Wc/ Shower Room
Kitchen/ Reception Room 28' 5" max x 16' 2" max ( 8.66m max x 4.93m max )
Lower Ground Floor
Bedroom 17' 5" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.31m max x 4.50m max )
Bedroom 12' 3" max x 14' 9" max ( 3.73m max x 4.50m max )
Bedroom 13' 10" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 14' 8" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.47m max x 3.30m max )
Bedroom 20' 9" max x 10' 10" max ( 6.32m max x 3.30m max )
Bedroom 11' max x 9' 4" max ( 3.35m max x 2.84m max )
- Walk south-west on Earlsfield Rd/B234 towards Dingwall Rd
- Turn left onto Garratt Ln/A217
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45379803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.