1 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Road Central, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price* £45,000
- Mid terrace house
- 1 Bedroom, part double glazed
- Potential rental income of £395 pcm
- Central location close to town and beach
- Ideal investment purchase
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 2/12/2016
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER AT BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB. A 1 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE being sold with VACANT POSSESSION with a potential rental income of £395 pcm. The property is situated in this CENTRAL LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER AT BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB. A 1 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE being sold with VACANT POSSESSION with a potential rental income of £395 pcm. The property is situated in this CENTRAL LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance of MARINE PARADE.
Lounge 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Double glazed door and window to front, TV point, laminate flooring, storage heater.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.90m )
Single glazed window to rear, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 9' ( 2.18m x 2.74m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker point, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" to cupboard x 9' 7" ( 2.77m to cupboard x 2.92m )
Window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bath with shower, wash hand basin, WC, cupboard, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45379824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth on 01493 331144.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.