3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCommon Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Detached garage, carport & driveway
- Refitted bathroom
- Two / three bedrooms
- Thornden school catchment
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Attractive front and rear gardens
- No onward chain
A spacious home in THORNDEN SCHOOL CATCHMENT with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT rear garden requiring MODERNISATION along with OFF ROAD PARKING and a GARAGE is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN! Call Fox & Sons to view today!
Located within a sought after area of Chandlers Ford and within Thornden School catchment, this attractive two / three bedroom bungalow offers scope for modernisation and improvement.
To the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by a low level brick wall and a tiled path leading to the double glazed front door. The entrance hall leads to a good sized living room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, there are two bedrooms and a generous third bedroom / dining room leading to a conservatory. The bathroom has been re-fitted with a white suite comprising of a low level bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with fitted storage cupboards under and a concealed cistern wc with dual flush. The kitchen is spacious enough to accommodate a breakfast table and has a door leading to the immaculately maintained rear garden with it's array of mature shrubs, plants and trees. There is a brick built detached garage with side access door, light and power and a covered carport area. The driveway provides off road parking for approixmately three vehicles.
Chandlers Ford is ideally located for commuting to Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester and London by car and by rail. There are excellent primary schools and secondary schools of which Thornden School is catchment for this property. Chandlers Ford is well served by a selection of supermarkets, banks, and doctors.
Living Room 13' 5" x 11' 9" maximum ( 4.09m x 3.58m maximum )
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 9' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 10' 5" To chimney breast ( 3.18m max x 3.18m To chimney breast )
Conservatory 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Garage 8' x 15' 10" ( 2.44m x 4.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45379836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHF102225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Chandlers Ford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.