2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrescent Road, Heybridge, Maldon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Approx 150 ft Rear Garden
- Modern Country Style Kitchen
- Luxury Victorian Style Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Situated in a MOST POPULAR AREA OF HEYBRIDGE within reach of local shops and amenities, and boasting REAR GARDEN APPROX 150 FT with WOODEN OUTBUILDING OFFICE is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Victorian style property offering a WEALTH OF CHARACTER AND STYLE.
Crescent Road is situated off Holloway Road in the desirable West side of Heybridge, close to the site of the original "High Bridge" from where the area gets its name. This quiet residental crescent enjoys a mix of victorian, 1930s and 1960s properties and is within a short distance of shops and amenities at the Bentalls Comples in Heybridge, as well as being nearby the luxury Le Bouchon Brasserie and picturesque river walks along the Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation.
This charming victorian home has been lovingly renovated by the current owner in the time they have been there, and no enjoys a beautiful country style kitchen that forms the hub of the house, which opens into a dining area and rear lobby with ground floor cloakroom. A cosy lounge with original sash windows and open fireplace completes the ground floor accomodation. To the first floor are two generous bedrooms and a large luxury bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a rear garden in excess of 150ft with several sheds and wooden outbuilding service as an office with power and light.
To view this charming characterful property please contact the team at William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Stairs rising to first floor, doors to :-
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' max ( 3.68m x 3.66m max )
Original sash window to front, stripped wood flooring, cast iron centrepiece open fire set in wooden fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 12' max ( 3.68m x 3.66m max )
Folding casement window to rear overlooking the garden. Bespoke solid oak kitchen with butler sink set in granite work surfaces with space for Rangemaster oven, integrated dishwasher and space for washing machine. Moveable solid oak central island with granite top, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, open to :-
Dining Room 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Folding casement window and feature stained glass window to side, open to :-
Window to rear and door to side accessing the garden, radiator, door to :-
Window to rear, low level WC with integrated basin.
Loft access, doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 11" max ( 3.71m x 3.63m max )
Original sash window to front, built in wardrobe, stripped wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 9' 1" ( 3.63m max x 2.77m )
Original sash window to rear overlooking the garden, built in wardrobe, feature cast iron fireplace, radiator.
Sash window to rear, luxury Victorian style suite comprising 'L' shaped bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Part tiled walls, radiator with integrated towel rail.
Measuring in excess of 150 foot, enclosed by panel fence and comprising an initial patio area with fish pond, and central pathway meandering between mature flower and shrub beds. Fully insulated wooden cabin/office with power and light. Further tool and work sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45380937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.