2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSmeeth Road, Marshland St. James, Wisbech
Sold STC £130,000
- Modern semi-detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Multiple off road parking and enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
THIS IS THE ONE! Presented in excellent condition is this fantastic bungalow which includes two double bedrooms, newly fitted kitchen & bathroom and a lounge. This property is being sold with no upward chain and keys are available in the office for an early viewing.
VILLAGE LIFE! This modern semi-detached bungalow is located in the popular village of Marshland St James and is in excellent condition throughout. The accommodation includes two double bedrooms, a lounge and a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Outside includes a driveway providing multiple off road parking and a fully enclosed garden. This bungalow is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain and keys are available for an early viewing!
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and continue along. At the traffic lights proceed straight over and head out of Wisbech. Continue along to the roundabout and then take the second exit signposted Marshland St James. At the "T" junction turn right and continue along. At the next "T" junction turn right onto Smeeth Road where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45380946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.