2 bedroom flat for saleBignell Croft, Highwoods, Colchester
Sold STC £146,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Top Floor
- Loft Access
- Communal Garden & Carport
Located in the popular area of Highwoods is this very well presented two double bedroom top floor apartment. This apartment is offering communal gardens, outside storage, carport and loft access.
entrance door to communal stairwell, stairs rising to the second floor. Entrance door to:-
Security entry phone, wall mounted heater with display cover, further built in cupboard, access to loft space with ladder and light.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Double glazed oriel window, electric heater, laminate flooring. Arch to:
Kitchen 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units, space for all appliances, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window.
Obscure double glazed window, three piece white suite comprising panel bath with wall mounted shower unit, LLWC & pedestal basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater.
There is communal gardens, carport and outside storage for bikes.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45380955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.