3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Spinney, Sidcup
Withdrawn from Market £495,000
- Spacious three double bedroom character semi detached home
- Potential to extend subject to planning
- Two large reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Conservatory / garden room
- Family bathroom
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Secluded rear garden
- Detached garage and parking
Park Estates are delighted to offer this spacious three double bedroom character semi detached family home situated within just a short walk of Foots Cray Meadows and Five Arches, as well as local shops. Offering a wealth of potential to extend subject to planning permission, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, two large reception rooms, fitted kitchen / breakfast room and conservatory / garden room. To the first floor there is a generous landing, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wc. The property is well presented and benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, front garden, secluded rear garden, off street parking and a detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Estates, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.