4 bedroom town house for saleCauseway, Banbury
- A recently re-decorated Victorian townhouse
- Lovely original features
- Cast iron open grate fireplace
- Three Bedrooms
- Extremely convenient being within very easy walking distance of the railway station and town centre
A RECENTLY RE-DECORATED VICTORIAN TOWNHOUSE OF CHARACTER WITH A MODERN CONTEMPORARY FEEL WITHIN VERY EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, sitting room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, utility/WC, basement cinema room/office/playroom/bedroom four, three double bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, wood floors, fireplaces, garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£247,500 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Banbury railway station 0.15 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Leamington Spa by rail approx. 19 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. If on foot take the second turning right into Causeway and if travelling by car take the first turning right at the traffic lights into Merton Street and following the one way system turn left and left again into Causeway and the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 46 CAUSEWAY is a beautifully presented four storey Victorian townhouse in a conservation area which has recently been re-decorated throughout. It is extremely convenient for access to the railway station (less than 5 minutes on foot) and the town centre. Vehicular access to junction 11 of the M40 is also close by (approx. 1 mile). On the ground floor there is a lovely sitting room with a bay window, Victorian cast iron open grate fireplace and picture rails. There is a separate dining room with a lovely oak floor and French windows to the rear garden. A real feature of the property is the converted basement which is currently used as a cinema room but could be an office/gym or play room. The modern re-fitted kitchen has cream gloss units and utility/WC beyond. On the first floor there is a delightful and exceptionally large main bedroom with two windows, brick original fireplace and built-in cupboards and wardrobe. There is another bedroom on this floor with deep built-in wardrobe and a modern re-fitted contemporary style bathroom with a white suite. On the second floor there is an impressive and spacious attic double bedroom which features a beautiful wood floor, extensive fitted shelving and undereaves storage. There is a rear garden and pedestrian side access via an alleyway.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A charming four storey Victorian townhouse in lovely decorative order.
* Lovely original features combined with contemporary fittings.
* Extremely convenient being within very easy walking distance of the railway station and town centre.
* Hall with exposed floorboards.
* Sitting room with cast iron open grate fireplace and stripped pine cupboards to the side, bay window to front, picture rails.
* Dining room with oak floor and glazed doors opening to the rear garden.
* Modern re-fitted kitchen with cream gloss units and bespoke recycled glass work surfaces, stainless steel double sink, integrated dishwasher, space for gas or electric cooker, door to rear garden, door to utility/WC with white suite and plumbing for washing machine.
* Lovely fully tanked and professionally converted basement with wood floor, radiator, window, TV point, LED lighting and ideal as a cinema room, office, gym or play room.
* Beautiful and spacious main bedroom with two windows to front, original brick fireplace, extensive built-in cupboard/wardrobe space.
* Further double bedroom on the first floor with window to rear and deep built-in wardrobe.
* Lovely second floor fully converted attic double bedroom with wood floor, extensive fitted shelving, undereaves storage, windows to front and rear.
* Re-fitted first floor bathroom with a contemporary white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over, attractive white retro tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, wood floor, window and extractor.
* Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
* Pedestrian side access via an alleyway leads via a gate to the rear garden where there is a tiled path, large courtyard style garden providing patio, barbeque area with flower/shrub bed and border, deck and shed.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a kitchen cabinet.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45381483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26627696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.